There can be a lot of difference between tour operators in Thailand. In this page you can find few reasons to why to use Raya on your excursions, diving trips or a scuba courses. Remember, it is not the days when everything goes smoothly, but the days when something unexpected happens….
- Tourist licenses and other permits are in order.
- National Park fees are always paid and tourists registered.
- Customer fills all proper medical and liability forms.
- Everyone is insured with PADI PRRA insurance by Willis..
- Cars and drivers have proper permits to transport tourists
- Only airconditioned minibuses are used.
- Seat belts exist and they are used.
- Drivers are educated and instructed to drive slowly.
- Only vessels in good condition are used.
- Daily and monthly safety checks are performed.
- Captains, engineers and vessels have proper licenses.
- Maximum customer numbers are strictly followed.
- Enough life jackets including children sizes always onboard.
- First aid equipment is readily available and in good order..
- Snorkeling and diving equipment is good quality.
- Regular maintenance if performed to all equipment.
- Everyone is first-aid trained and skills are practiced continuously.
- Throughout safety briefings are given on all excursion.
- Everyone has work permit and insurance.
- Wide knowledge of the marine environment.
- Weather, tropical storms, earthquakes and other disasters are followed 24/7.
- Groups are supervised at all times both above and under the surface.
- Customers are calculated several times a day.
- Evacuation plans are in place and practiced continuoysly.
In addition, we will...
- Evaluate weather carefully when planning the daily activities.
- Reschedule trips on bad weather free of charge.
- Teach you how to properly use your equipment.
- Take you to the most interesting area, not just the closest one.
- Have enough guides to guarantee your safety.
- Teach you about the aquatic environment.
- Educate you how to be a responsible tourist.